Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation.
However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. Please call our Spring Hill office if you have any questions: Edgewater Endodontics Phone Number 352-688-7858.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Your picture ID, such as a driver’s license or state-issued ID.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if:
- You have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- You are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- You require medication prior to dental procedures (i.e., antibiotics, for premedication).
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6 months), you may request that they forward them to our office. However, it is necessary that we take our own images, sometimes at a different angle and/or in adjacent areas to reach our final diagnosis.
We provide our patients with the latest technology in digital radiography. All radiographs are taken with Kodak digital sensors, providing instant viewing on our computer monitors while significantly reducing radiation levels compared to film-based x-rays.
Be sure to read our practice’s current COVID-19 protocols before your visit.
Ready to schedule your appointment?
Call Edgewater Endodontics today, we can't wait to meet you!