COVID-19 Current UPDATE
Dear Edgewater Endodontics Patient,
As we all continue to get back to our routines, our office is checking in as your trusted partner in dental care and oral health.
If you have questions or concerns related to your oral health, dental care needs or upcoming dental appointments, we are here to answer your questions.
Your safety and well-being are our top priority. Our office has always used the highest level of precautions to prevent the spread of infections, and we are continuing to engage in additional precautions to protect our patients and our team from the spread of COVID-19.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are here to work with you to take care of your oral health, while always keeping your safety and comfort level top of mind. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at Edgewater Endodontics Phone Number 352-688-7858.
Thank you for making us your trusted partner in dental care.