Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Dear Edgewater Endodontics Patient,
As we all continue to get back to our routines, our office is checking in as your trusted partner in dental care and oral health.
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
If you have questions or concerns related to your oral health, dental care needs or upcoming dental appointments, we are here to answer your questions.
Your safety and well-being are our top priority. Our office has always used the highest level of precautions to prevent the spread of infections, and we are continuing to engage in additional precautions to protect our patients and our team from the spread of COVID-19.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are here to work with you to take care of your oral health, while always keeping your safety and comfort level top of mind. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at Edgewater Endodontics Phone Number352-688-7858.
Thank you for making us your trusted partner in dental care.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: